We currently ship all our orders via USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail from New Jersey. Most orders ship within 24 to 48 hours.
Time in transit will depend on what type of shipping you choose, as well as your location. We ask that you please be patient with us as we have seen some delays in USPS transit times.
|Shipping Method||Production Time||Estimated Shipping Time*||Cost|
|FREE USPS Shipping on Orders Over $25|
1 - 2 business days
|3 - 4 days||FREE|
|USPS First Class Mail||$3.49|
|USPS Priority||Auto Calculated|
*Time in transit is determined by the carrier and cannot be guaranteed by Glam Cords. Questions and concerns about expedited delivery times should be directed to customer service by email to [email protected]
Tracking info is sent to your email.
What do I do if the tracking number shows it was delivered - and I don't have it?
If the USPS tracking number shows it was delivered to your address, then their scan 'proves' that they delivered it to your address. You must contact USPS to find out where your package is.
Although this is a USPS issue, here are several suggestions that work most of the time.
1 - Is it possible someone else in your household forgot to tell you it arrived? 9 times out of 10 this is the case.
2 - Have you spoken to your mail carrier person? They had to scan the package when they delivered it, so it’s possible he/she will remember something about the package.
For example, sometimes he/she will place a package somewhere other than in your mailbox if it won’t fit (usually behind a plant, patio furniture, etc.). Or they may have accidentally delivered it to a neighbor. We have also experienced cases where the package was marked as delivered but shows up the next day. In one situation the post office couldn't find shipped packages for a week, then suddenly they started shipping.
3 - If you aren’t able to speak to him/her directly, we recommend leaving a note in your mailbox with the tracking number and tell them it was shipped in a white padded envelope.
4 - Have you checked to see if a neighbor received your package by mistake?
5 - If by some chance your delivery person isn’t able to clarify and you aren’t able to locate your package with a neighbor, please contact us via email with your order number and we will try to help in anyway possible.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes the things you buy online aren’t quite what you envisioned.
For your convenience, we inspect all our products prior to shipping for damages and inconsistencies. We strongly advise that you check all products upon delivery before using them.
Please make sure your return meets the following requirements:
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving the item and are eligible for exchange, refund or store credit.
- Returns must be unworn, undamaged, and unaltered.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, pouches, and any free gift with purchase.
- All sale items, sample sale items, personalized styles and custom orders are FINAL SALE and may not be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. We are not responsible for return shipping charges and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please take extra care when packing fragile products to ensure they will not be damaged in transit. *We reserve the right to refuse any exchange if we believe the items purchased are damaged or have been used.
- Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
STEP 1: To request an RMA please login to your account. Under "TRACK YOUR RECENT ORDERS", click on the (view details) link for the desired order.
STEP 2: Right above the order total there is a link to request an RMA. Click on the link and fill out all the fields on the form.
STEP 3: Before you send the return, please ensure the item is in the original packaging and in a bubble mailer. *Sending in an envelope may damage the item and we will not be able to accept the return.
STEP 4: Please make sure to get a tracking # for your return.